APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN ON THE 7 MAY 2018
Follow the steps below to apply by 5pm, Monday 30 July 2018
- Go to the Export Awards application page and select ACT.
- Create an account log-in using your company details
- Canberra Business Chamber will contact you with a guide to assist you with completing the submission
- Contact Canberra Business Chamber if you need to arrange a consultation
- Complete the online application, as per the criteria and instructions provided
- You can log-in and out of the system as many times as you like until you are ready to submit the application
- Please complete the application online by the application deadline – 5pm, 30 July 2018.
FAQs and common issues faced by applicants applying online
The portal timed out is my application still saved?
Yes, the application portal auto saves in the back ground every 5 minutes or so, if the portal has timed out (which will happen after about 3 hours of being opened and not touched) please close the window, open a new window and try logging back in.
I have submitted my application but I want to make changes.
Unfortunately applicants cannot change their applications once they are submitted. Please contact Dinko Colak at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise.
I can’t login/the site does not accept my login details etc.
Triple check you are entering in your log in details correctly before contacting us to investigate further.
I did not receive an email with my username and password, confirmation of my submission.
Please check your junk email and then proceed to contact us if it still has not come through.
I made changes to my application but they are not showing.
Try clearing your cache (browsing history) and if that doesn’t work contact us.
Don’t know where to start? Stuck for ideas? We have a range of support that you can access.
Providing up to 2 hours (per applicant) of professional writing service to assist you in writing your application.
Applicants can have their applications reviewed prior to submission to ensure the application is competitive on a national level.
Applicants will have access to workshops to understand best practice, writing tips and getting the most out of the Award process
The Export Council of Australia offers a free consultation service for companies who would like assistance with the application process. As part of the consultation service we can assist you in preparing the submission and /or reviewing your draft submission.
The Export Council of Australia also runs support webinars. These will be available from the 1 June 2018.
They will include:
- Show you how to prepare an award winning submission for the ACT Chief Minister’s Export Awards.
- Assist you to select the right award category
- Assist you to use the awards application to review and update your export plan
- Provide a forum to ask any questions
For information on taking advantage of the free consultation service and the support webinars please contact:
Dinko Colak at Canberra Business Chamber on 02 6247 4199 or email email@example.com
- Applications open 7 May 2018
- Applications close 5pm, 30 July 2018
- Finalist Presentation Cocktail event, 5 September 2018
- The awards presentation will be held on the 27 September 2018