APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED FOR 2017
Follow the steps below to apply by 5pm, Monday 31 July 2017.
- Go to the Export Awards application page and select ACT.
- Create an account log-in using your company details
- Canberra Business Chamber will contact you with a guide to assist you with completing the submission
- Contact Canberra Business Chamber if you need to arrange a consultation
- Complete the online application, as per the criteria and instructions provided
- You can log-in and out of the system as many times as you like until you are ready to submit the application
- Please complete the application online by the application deadline – 5pm, 31 July 2017.
FAQs and common issues faced by applicants applying online
The portal timed out is my application still saved?
Yes, the application portal auto saves in the back ground every 5 minutes or so, if the portal has timed out (which will happen after about 3 hours of being opened and not touched) please close the window, open a new window and try logging back in.
I have submitted my application but I want to make changes.
Unfortunately applicants cannot change their applications once they are submitted.
I can’t login/the site does not accept my login details etc.
Triple check you are entering in your log in details correctly before contacting us to investigate further.
I did not receive an email with my username and password, confirmation of my submission.
Please check your junk email and then proceed to contact us if it still has not come through.
I made changes to my application but they are not showing.
Try clearing your cache (browsing history) and if that doesn’t work contact us.
Don’t know where to start? Stuck for ideas?
The Export Council of Australia offers a free consultation service for companies who would like assistance with the application process. As part of the consultation service we can assist you in preparing the submission and /or reviewing your draft submission.
The Export Council of Australia also runs support webinars. The free webinars will:
- Show you how to prepare an award winning submission for the ACT Chief Minister’s Export Awards.
- Assist you to select the right award category
- Assist you to use the awards application to review and update your export plan
- Provide a forum to ask any questions
For information on taking advantage of the free consultation service and the support webinars please contact Dean Seeley at Canberra Business Chamber on 02 6247 4199 or email email@example.com
- Applications open 24 May 2017
- Applications close 5pm, 31 July 2017
- The awards night will be held 27 September 2017